Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I tried soo hard to draw a smile even though Im crying inside. Dayah's no longer belong to our group. She had moved on with her life with Glenn's group. One by one leaving us behind. Yesterday, Ruff decided to leave us for a while to accomplish his task in observing. Even though I dont want him to leave badly, I just have to swallow the sorrow & wish him goodluck. :(
I can only fully depend on ramdhan, faRED & the twins: Rusdan&Rusydi. I realised that all of them starts with letter R. Even my lovely Bestfriend : rNNe. besides that are all my other friends, classmates which are there to hold me on. soo thankfull.
Today was a great day. For today's P.e Lesson, I played badminton with rNNe. Gossh, totally tiresome! Instead of smacking the shuttlecock to London, she landed it to Paris! Get it?? But overall, it's a wonderful game.
I urged myself to be more attentive in class & forced myself to do my homework. I realised, im beginning to get used to it. Only one negative trash I've done today is.. nt to complete my essay for Rehearsals. Dammiits. Well, The rest of the day, I managed to spend quality time with my buddies. And now I know 'who love who'. KIKIKI. (:
7 CUTE DAYS TO SWEET SIXTEEN. lollllss.

No comments: