Sunday, June 04, 2006


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Extracted From "Hoobastank - IF ONLY."
i find it really meaningfull to my life..

I thought it wasn't wrong,
To hide from you,
simple truth.

I was scared,
I felt it all along,
But it hurt to much for me, to share.

If only I, had been this blind.
I'd have someone to hold on to.
IF only I, could change your mind,
If only I had known, If only I had you...

Finally understand,
Why things have happened,
And how it all could go so wrong.

Will this pain ever end?
'cause I don't think I can carry on.

Finally, back again to the white screen.

That pic taken yesterday inside my dad's car otw to tampines.

WHOLE DAY OVER THERE.

my cousin got married with a handsome & rich guy. wooowws. she's a teacher & she brought large crowd of her malay students. that's the awfull part becoz they kept disturbing my peace.WORSER STILL, TODAY, my bro caught by an accident! early morning.. ring it goes the telephone. and bro is at the hospital. now he's at home. can't move around even. awful wounds everywhere. my heart went heavy for him, well, he's my bro after all.




No comments: